Ikram Mostafi (indonesia)

Name :ikrammostafi
Country : Indonesia


I will never forget my  journey in Indonesia. Everything was special there, more than I expected. During the 2 months spent in that beautiful country, each day ended with special stories. I have learned many things, for instance, how to be patient just like indonesian people or i tried.... I was surprised to discover how fascinating was their modesty.
My last day in Makassar was very special, my students from "kelass Mia Dua", that's the name of the classroom, (my favourite one in senior high school)  suggested to take me somewhere, they really insisted so i had no choice but to agree. It was my last day and they wanted to make it special. We had lunch together and then they took me to a very beautiful place. It was one of my student's house(Fadil) but not a normal one. Fadil had a zoo in his house, his hobbie was collecting rare birds and other animals, I really enjoyed being there. But the most exciting part was about another place: some waterfalls near his house that I haven't visited since I got to Makassar. It was pretty hard to get there since I wasn't wearing my sport shoes. We walked for half an hour before getting to the beautiful waterfalls. I will never forget how we crossed a small river by a thick wooden board. I was scared at the begining before setting my foot on the board. It was amazing experiencing this and watching the sunset from there, we took a selfie so we can all remember how memorable that day was. Everytime I look at this picture I remember it, I feel it and I  know we were all happy To be there, happy because our paths crossed and got To share beautiful memories with each other. This is only one good souvenir from many others in the wonderful Indonesia. I hope to come back there soon.
I miss my students so much and I'm happy  I had the privilege To learn from them as much as they hopefully did from me.

I'm still keeping touch with them. Aiesec brought us together and technology is keeping us cliquer.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire