Addiba Fattah viet nam


My name is Addiba Fattah from Casablanca , this summer I had the chance to go with aiesec Casablanca to viet nam , there I had a nice welcoming from aiesec Hanoi , people there were helpful and very funny The interns were awesome ,I made very good friends We traveled together Had lot of fun together Cried when we had to leave each other And partied hard together Some of them where definitely surprising people So I get to know different cultures and different characters And I have a flag of Morocco with sweet words of all the interns It's a cute souvenir a reminder of all this amazing experience in viet nam.

My project global passport project was about teaching English to student between 17 and 25 they were nice we had lot of good moments.







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire