Baalla Zineb (Brasil)







My name is Baalla Zineb my experience was just amazing, before coming to Brasil I was neutral about the country but now it's for me my definitely second country. A lot of people love Brasil because it's very touristic and beautiful to see in general, indeed this is true but what attracts me more is the people. The vast majority of people are helpful and they accept differences even if all people speak only portuguese you feel warm and you don't feel stranger. I'm really sad to leave this magnificent country I really love Brasil because so many people showed unconditional love to me and they really made it hard for me to leave. The last week was the sadest and it went too fast. It was the fastest 5 weeks of my whole life. The project was just perfect because it was a talk project and it made to represent my country and in the same time I knew a lot about Brazilian culture.

 I had absolutely no idea before about the country and now I feel like if I'm half Brazilian. I learnt portuguese and I met a lot of people that showed me an unconditional love ,People liked so much the classes we gave and were so glad to know about the differences.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire